There’s creating content, and then there’s creating content for the online environment.
When planning your webinar series, have you ever asked yourself these questions? What should we talk about?; We have content, but how can I adapt it to a webinar?; Who should present?; How can we encourage our audience to interact?
In this webinar, Lara Sinclair, founder of Honeycomb Content, provides her tips on creating compelling content that will be sure to engage and inspire.
Discussion Points will include:
- The basics of creating content and targeting the right audience
- An overview of which content works best for webinars
- Tips for using existing content
- How to frame, break down and adapt your content
You can also discover our other webinars by clicking the links below:
- Planning Perfection : 10 Steps to the Perfect Webinar
- Delivering Webinars in A Remote World
- Creating Your Webinar Event Series